(Redirected from MichaelBlunck)
Developer of additional graphics sets for TTDPatch.
Sets ready to download
- NewShips - an international set of passenger ships and freight vessels
- DBSet - a full set which models rolling stock of the German DRG ("Reichsbahn") and DB ("Bundesbahn")
- DB Set XL - a superset of the DB Set, including a complete set of German freight wagons, both ancient and modern style
- NewStations - new configurable railway stations
- AlpineClimate - a completely new environment, changing the temperate climate into an "alpine" climate, incl. new terrain, buildings and industries
- DBXL ECS extension - makes ECS cargoes available for the DB Set
- DBXL FIRS extension - makes FIRS cargoes available for the DB Set
- Rivers - river graphics for temperate climate
- MariCo - a maritime collection of newobjects
- NewCargo - new cargoes and industries
- CargoSet - a set of new freight wagons and trucks for the "enhanced goods" concept
- ArcticSet - a small set of Canadian diesels and Scandinavian electrics
- TempSet - a small set of European locomotives, incl. the TGV Thalys
- elRails - a catenary system for TTDPatch electric locomotives
- Signals - Semaphores, both british- and continental-style
- DB Set autoreplace - an extension allowing to "autoreplace" old locomotives from a set of specified newer models
Sets under development
- AlpineVehicles - a full set of the rolling stock of Swiss BLS and SBB and of the Austrian ÖBB,
- NewShips XL - an enhanced set of new ships, canals, locks and inland vessels.
More to come. Check out the TTDLX New Graphics pages.