From TTWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Here are some suggestions of what needs to be improved. If you're bored, consider doing something from it
- Add more FAQs!
- Edit the manual pages, they're tough reading at the moment. Ideally each of the longer pages should have a "Quick Info" section and a "Detailed Info" section, where the quick info should have simple language that can be understood easily by people for whom English is not their first language.
- Write tutorials for the new graphics features and perhaps other things.
- Convert newgrf.txt into Wiki format: use the structure given by GRFActionsDetailed, keep to the format of the existing action 7 and 8 pages
- Anything else you can think of might be useful for people using TTDPatch
- Multi-language support perhaps?