TT Meet 2010 (UK)
The 2010 UK Transport Tycoon Forums meet is planned to take place in Edinburgh on the 17th July. Further details about what will happen on the day will be released soon.
As with previous years, we will not be able to accept responsibility for under-18s at the meet, so we respectfully ask that you do not attend if you are under 18 unless you are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Post your name/nick here if you're coming.
- orudge (Owen Rudge) 12:26, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
- eoin (Eoin Lesslie) 21:00, 3 April 2010 (UTC)
- LaSeandre (Lord Glasgow Esq (Sean Quinn)) 00:52, 28 May 2010 (UTC+1)
- lolman (John Brennand) 02:15 22nd June 2010 (UTC+1)
- Danni Matzk 02:21 22nd June 2010 (UTC+1)
- Ploes - looks like you will have the pleasure of my company all day now
I'm pretty sure I'm coming!
If you're not that sure whether or not you'll be able to make it, but you want to make the effort, post your name/nick here
- Dave "The Whore" Worley 16:11, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
- Griff (Benjamin Griffin)
- LocoMH with friend - if time allows
- Morloth - if I'm not too busy :)
If you're not attending, but are going to be in tears on the day of the meet, post your name/nick here
- Brianetta Brian Ronald, UK. 19:45, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- Helen Ronald
- weirdy 10:52 10 April 2010 (BST) - Too expensive and too far. DAMN IT.
- Lankku, 23:39, 18 May 2010 (BST) - (Lack of funds + other stuff)
- Welshdragon 22:53, 12 June 2010 (BST) - Too far to do in a day, and too expensive, Cardiff next year?
- JamieLei. Not enough money, and probably going to Edinburgh in August anyway.
If you're not attending, but are going to be wildly partying somewhere else on the day of the meet, post your name/nick here
- JGR the First 22:09, 8 April 2010 (UTC) (Re-categorised: 01:01, 30 May 2010 (UTC)) (Re-categorised again: 23:06, 8 July 2010 (UTC))
If you're not attending but will fart in the general direction of the meet, post your name/nick here
- Andel 16:10, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
- Andelsgirl 16:10, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
- Anna 16:10, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
- The Twins 16:10, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
Let us know how and when you're getting to the meet. This way, we will be able to know when people are arriving, and can let people know if they're likely to be travelling together or meeting each other at a station. Please try to keep all entries in time order!
- orudge - Probably train from Aberdeen
- Eoin - Train from Dundee
- LaSeandre - Train from Glasgow Central (0900 XC, arrives 0959)
- LocoMH - Sometime in the afternoon with ECML service from London - not quite sure yet.
- bwong- a plane from Toronto. Yes. Toronto, Canada
- orudge - Probably train to Aberdeen
- Eoin - Train to Dundee
- LaSeandre - Train to Glasgow Central (1903 XC)
Travel around Edinburgh
Is solely by bus. Edinburgh, due to the unique way its funded by the Scottish Parliament which is in turn funded by England, are trying to build a tram system. However, because they keep having wee fights amongst themselves (and the German contractors), they haven't got it sorted yet. In conclusion, Edinburgh only has buses or trains. Buses or Trains built in England.
Overnight in Edinburgh
The following people will be staying in Edinburgh over the weekend:
- LocoMH and friend
Overnight on the Sleeper
The following people will be on the sleeper to/from the meet over the weekend.
If you're bringing a digital camera, or a video camera, please let us know here. At least one camera per group will be required for the game. In addition, Owen would appreciate any video of your journey, your time at the meet, and so on, for the Meet 2010 video.
- orudge - Bringing DSLR and DV camera
- LaSeandre - Bringing 8MP/3x optical zoom digital camera. Able to take videos with this.